Saturday 14 February 2015

Mini Haul - Superdrug

Hey Guys!
I posted a picture on my instagram (@lasheslinerlove) on Monday of a little super drug haul! I wasn't even planning on going but ran in when it was 5 minutes from closing which probably stopped me from buying more! The majority of the products are lip products, all but one! So here's what I got....



Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick - Firefly 755

This was a random purchase for me as I honestly don't think I've ever purchased from Max Factor before. I was looking for the perfect lipstick to pair with my MAC Whirl Lipliner to get that desired Kylie Jenner lip colour and this took my eye. It's a mauve shade with a satin texture and when I tried it at home it does work perfectly with Whirl! I also love the gold packaging as I have it displayed in a lipstick stand so it looks very pretty!


MUA Matte Lipstick - Pouty Pink

Matte lipsticks are my favourite formula for lipsticks so when I saw these were only £1 I had to grab one and this shade was the only one left in my store. The colour swatches a lot brighter than the pink on the packaging but it does seem like great quality for the price! This will be perfect for the transition in to spring!


MUA Blusher - Cupcake

Another MUA product that I picked up for £1! I really want to try experimenting with different blushes as I always stick to the same ones so I only own a few. I'm yet to try this but the colour looks very natural and how wrong can you go when a products only £1? 


MUA Luxe Velvet Lip Lacquer - Serene 

Can you tell I was on a bit of an MUA hype? I'm loving the liquid lipstick trend at the moment and this looked promising. Again I'm yet to try this but the packaging is so cute with a frosted finish around the tube and the actual product itself is a pretty baby pink shade. This was only £3 which again is a great price for the product, especially if you're on a budget so I'm excited to try this!



L'oreal Color Riche Lipstick Intense Blondes - Cassis Passion 376


L'oreal for me has always been a strong drugstore brand however I used their face products and have never tried a lipstick from them. This colour stood out as it's a warm deep red, almost a berry red and swatches SO creamy. I love the gold L'oreal packaging and after this purchase will definitely be picking up some more in this range. 



Revlon Colourburst Matte Balm - Elusive 205


I picked this up as I knew I already loved this line as I have another shade from it. For a matte lip product its very moisturising; which is where the balm comes into action so it feels more velvety yet looks matte. The shade is a baby pink and the product itself is very thick and opaque. I find that these matte balms tend to stay on for a good few hours which is great for a drugstore product.



So that's all I picked up! What are you currently loving from the drugstore? Clearly i'm loving pinks! Let me know if there's anything you think I should checkout. 

Speak soon,
Beth xo




2 comments:

  1. The max factor lipstick looks absolutely gorgeous! And elusive is such a great colour! I love mine

    DAISYPERSON | BEAUTY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi I tagged you in the Infinity Dreams Award. Check my latest post for more info. Love your blog. Keep up the good work x

    Kirafelicialindxn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete