Monday 9 March 2015

5 Makeup Products Under £5

Hey everyone! 
As i've been trying to not buy makeup recently i've been trying to shop my collection and recently I found some great drugstore products that I had forgot about! I wanted to share them with you in a 5 makeup products under £5 post as I thought it was a great way for money saving beauty lovers! I will also be doing 10 products under £10 soon but for now here are these little beauties... 



1. Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr - 70 Metallic Pomegranate - £4.99



This is quite a new product for me and I have only used it twice. It is my only product from this collection but now I want so many more! I love this shade as it is not too bold yet is in no way neutral so encourages me to venture out more to the bright side! As for the actual product, it did seem to last the majority of the day without fading, creasing or flaking which is perfect especially for it's price!

2. MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter - Iridescent Gold - £3.00



Again this is a newer purchase for me as I was desperate to get my hands on the pinker shade however this was all they had in my local Superdrug and for £3.00 I picked it up anyway. This is a very glittery highlight and can look just like glitter instead of a highlighting shimmer however in the right light this can look to die for! I still want to get the rose shade to see how it compares but for £3.00 it really can give an intense highlight. 

3. Milani Lipsticks - 11 Fruit Punch, 26 Nude Crème, 27 Dulce Caramelo - $5.99 (£3.98 approx)



I got these last year while away on holiday as they don't sell Milani in stores here in the UK. I LOVE these lipsticks as they are so pigmented and smell like watermelon. These were the only 3 they had left in store where I was but I'm dying to get my hands on some more Milani lipsticks, especially their new matte range. I love the gold packaging and my favourite lipstick out of the 3 I own is Nude Crème as it is the perfect nude shade for me, love!

4. NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder - 720A Sunny - £1.99



This is such a staple piece in mine and I think a lot of other beauty lover's collections! Definitely one of the cheapest products in my collection but there's nothing that shows that! The product is definitely a bronzer and not a contouring powder as it has quite orangey brown undertone but it's perfect for that effortless summer matte look, I think I will always repurchase this bronzer.

5. Maybelline Great Lash Mascara - Blackest Black - £4.99



Growing up whenever I was allowed to wear makeup, this product always sticks out as being something I would wear. Because of this it was one of the first makeup products I purchased myself and I've always had him in my collection since! I used to use this on all of my lashes as when I was younger it would provide me with the perfect natural lash look however now that I prefer a more fuller lash, I only use this on my bottom lashes. It has a very thin wand and also thin consistency of product which makes it perfect for using on my bottom lashes and I use it almost every single day!

So that is the end of my 5 Makeup Products for Under £5! What did you think? Would a £10 version still be beneficial? Personally I love beauty related posts that help me to save money so hopefully you will too! 
Hope you enjoyed reading this,
Speak soon,
Beth xo






3 comments:

  1. The Maybelline Color Tattoos are amazing! I love the look of the highlighter too - it seems amazing for the price :)
    Elise @ Elise Dopson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love mine, definitely will be buying more soon! x

      lasheslinerlove.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. They all look pretty and affortable! I want that eyeshadow! x Josune, Your Beauty Script

    http://yourbeautyscript.com/

    ReplyDelete