Sunday 19 April 2015

First Impressions: Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation

Hello!
Last week I picked up a couple of new foundations as my beloved L'oreal True Match was on it's way out... I didn't want to rebut it just yet as foundations are something I never really try out and experiment with so I thought it was time to try some new ones!


I picked up the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation as I personally prefer a more dewy look and I've heard so many bloggers and friends rave about it. I've tried it out a few times now and it's definitely become my new everyday foundation. It is incredibly dewy and like the name states does give your skin a healthy glow. At first, the shade I picked seemed slightly yellow but once the rest of my makeup was done it matched my skin perfectly. 

Even though it is meant to be a dewy finish, I think that this foundation definitely needs a powder over it as it can look slightly wet. Because of this it almost mixes with my concealer so I make sure to powder before I add any more layers. This foundation has now become a staple in my collection and I would definitely recommend it! I picked it up for £9.99 at Superdrug UK which for a foundation didn't seem to expensive. 

I would definitely recommend this to anyone however it will work best will normal/dry and dry skin types. What foundation have you guys been loving? I'd love to try some more dewy finish foundations out!
Hope you enjoyed/found this useful! 
Beth xo


Instagram - lasheslinerlove
Bloglovin - lasheslinerlove

1 comment:

  1. This is my favorite foundation ! i'm so impressed, and it's so cheap at the same time ^_^

    xoxo Afrodite ~ BubblyBeauty135

    ReplyDelete